- Keeps hands warm and dry in cold, wet, wintery conditions
- Triple layer technology consisting of a microfleece liner, waterproof/windproof membrane and a form-fit outer shell
- Form-fit outer shell is dexterous and reinforced with non-slip to ensure excellent grip and lasting durability
- Waterproof and windproof inner membrane keeps hands completely dry in cold, wet conditions
- Built strong enough for heavy work yet is functional and dexterous enough for winter recreation
Working gloves need to be tough and durable, but comfortable to wear and use. Youngstown gloves are made of the highest quality, man-made materials to create a glove that is form fitting, lightweight, breathable, washable, comfortable, and tough. They are designed to be the best working gloves you’ve ever owned. Waterproof Winter Plus gloves are a perfect winter work glove, with an extensive non-slip reinforcement for added durability and grip, water and oil resistant synthetic suede base layers, breathable flex-mesh cuffs, terry cloth thumbs, double stitching with bonded nylon thread for extended life, as well as a soft insulating micro-fleece liner and a waterproof, windproof, breathable membrane.